Work from drawings, customer provided artwork, blueprints and work orders to develop high quality sign plans. This will include creating and comprehending attachment and electrical details as well as scaling the drawings to size.
- Create designs, work directly with sales staff & permit dept. to create scaled drawings for presentations to customers and also to obtain permits.
- Ability to review and interpret technician surveys for drawing data.
- Work closely with customers to obtain logos and preliminary artwork.
- Track all drawings with a numbering system using company software.
- Create production ready artwork for router table and digital printing sub-contractors.
- Create paper patterns for shop fabricators.
- Create all production drawings and shop drawings for fabrication.
- Create all production ready artwork for flat cut out lettering.
- Operate Printing and laminating machinery according to company and safety regulations.
- Use tools such as tape measures, scales and calipers to inspect product to make sure it meets required