Sign Installation Journeyman
This individual will be operating a McHale Sign service truck traveling the north state repairing, servicing and surveying signage. They will be serving customers one-on-one on a daily basis.
Requirements & Qualifications
- 1-2 year experience with power tools
- Basic concepts of electrical wiring
- CDL or the ability to obtain one
- Must be able to work out of town for up to 5 days at a time
- Work outdoors in all types of weather
- Provide your own hand tools
- Communication skill on site as well as over the phone
- Willing to work at heights exceeding 20’
- Must be able to lift up to 100lbs
- Must be able to pass a drug test upon hiring, as well as random drug tests
Schedule (Hours May Vary)
Summer: 6:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Winter: 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
To be determined.
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 6 Paid Holidays