Requires knowledge in how to paint various items such as aluminum, steel, and acrylics using spray guns and brushes to meet customer specs and requirements. Read work orders and spec sheets for each job. Must mix and match colors. Sand, clean, and prep materials before painting to ensure correct adhesion. Clean and prep paint booth before and after painting and change filters as required.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Maintain paint inventory
- Must be familiar with spray equipment set-up tear down and cleaning
- Must be familiar with polyurethane and latex paints
- Must be able to work on multiple jobs and priorities tasks
- Follow OSHA standards
- Perform good housekeeping
- Willing to work overtime
- Take on additional responsibilities around the shop besides painting
- Physically able to lift over 50 lbs, climb, reach, bend stoop
Schedule (Hours May Vary)
Summer: 6:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Winter: 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
To be determined.
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 6 Paid Holidays