Graphic Vinyl Installer
Requires knowledge of installing vinyl graphics, posts, panels, and related materials for a customer. This may include applying decals to various items, including but not limited to, signs, vehicles, walls, windows, or floors of buildings.
Requirements & Qualifications
- At least 2 years of experience
- Requires intermediate computer skills
- Operation of software and graphic installation
- Operation and maintenance of roll-to-roll printers
- Operation and maintenance of cut vinyl plotters
- Operation and maintenance of digital routing and cutting equipment
- Understands digital ink systems and adhesion properties
Must be able to read Pantone color swatches and compare them to prints
- Must have good judgment of color, design, and printing quality
- Banner finishing and packaging of job
Knowledge of media profiles
Schedule (Hours May Vary)
Summer: 6:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Winter: 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
To be determined.
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 6 Paid Holidays